The resume builder
Create a resume in minutes with professional resume templates
Create a resume in minutes
78169 Aracely Drive, Dallas, TX
+1 (555) 768 9560
New York, NY
- Show a thorough understanding of the history and heritage of Levi Strauss & Company
- Provide exceptional service to all Levi's® store customers using the 3Cs of Success
- Comply with Levi's® Stores Cash Handling Guidelines
- Help maintain store appearance in accordance with Levi's® Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures
- Learn and share experiences and product trends to meet customer needs
- Responsible for the installation and removal of shop windows that include: props, mannequins, fashion and lighting.
- Participate in the store floor setup process
- Create attractive in-store merchandise presentations through product placement and display
- Handle general complaints and escalate customer service issues to manager
- Market yourself and grow your business
- Responsible for educating sales teams on programs, initiatives and content needed to drive results.
- Advisory role to corporate and field leaders for new sales initiatives.
- Tanger Drive, Espacio 509, Locust Grove, GA, 30248
- International Drive, SP 3A 09, Orlando, Florida, 32819
- W. DeKalb Pike, #1216, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, 19406
- North Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60622
- Monmouth Road, Jackson, Nueva Jersey 08527
- Develop and support productive relationships with key cross-functional business partners, including: coordinators, branding, marketing, and store design
- Participate in departmental projects as needed including: new store openings, store flooring, corporate flooring, field training, and corporate special events
- Leverage the My Macy's location by communicating best sellers and top items to the district sales manager and merchant
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Levi's® store consumers
- Understand clients' needs, greet each client professionally by name, walk all clients through the salon, walk the salon when necessary
- Answer the phone promptly and professionally.
- Responsible for sales to retail customers
Fairleigh Dickinson University - Metropolitan Campus
1999 - 2004
Master in Marketing
- Strong customer service skills and previous experience leading and developing a team.
- Demonstrate strong visual merchandising skills to make Style Studio an ever-evolving space brimming with customer discovery
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills with the ability to convey information politely and succinctly.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to execute and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication, negotiation and organization skills.
- Handle high pressure situations while maintaining professionalism Excellent problem solving skills
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; strong interpersonal skills
Create a Stylist Resume
How to write a stylist resume
The stylist role is responsible for organization, organization, styling, basics, design, appearance, training, merchandising, leadership, and presentation.
To write a great resume for the stylist job, your resume should include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- skill list
Contact Information for Stylist Resume
The contact information section is important on your stylist resume. The recruiter should be able to contact you as soon as possible if he wants to offer you the job. That's why you need to provide your:
- first and last name
- Phone number
Work Experience on Your Stylist Resume
Work experience in the section is an essential part of your stylist resume. It's the only thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
However, this section is not just a list of your past responsibilities as a stylist. It is intended to present you as a well-rounded candidate, showcasing relevant accomplishments of yours, and should be specifically tailored to the specific stylist position you are applying for. The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your last 3-4 positions.
Representative Stylist Resume Experience May Include:
- Strong and innovative styling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, being able to communicate the vision of the style to a wide group of people.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) are required
- Organization, punctuality and excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and be able to interact professionally with guests and customers on the air
- Strong communication skills; openness and receptiveness to feedback
Education on a Stylist Resume
Be sure to make education a priority on your stylist resume. If you've been in the business for a few years and have a strong footing to prove it, then put your education after your experience as a hairstylist. For example, if you have a PhD in neuroscience and a master's in the same field, simply list your PhD. In addition to the doctorate, it is followed by the master's degree, then the bachelor's degree, and finally the associate's degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major Minor
- Graduation Year
- school location
Here are four additional facts to mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills on the Stylist Resume
When listing skills on your stylist resume, always remember to be honest about your skill level. Include the Skills section after the experience.
Present the most important skills in your resume, there is a list of typical skills of a stylist:
- Sufficient oral and written skills to communicate effectively with customers and business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Strong pressure/steam abilities
- Good reading skills and written verbal language (English)
- Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills; need ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and passion for working with people.
List of Typical Experiences for a Stylist Resume
Experience for sales stylist resume
- Strong collaborative, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication skills and are open and receptive to feedback.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills for a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to not making typos and believing in honing your writing and communication skills.
- Partner with the stores visual merchandising team to effectively communicate form style details for each store
- Experience designing products for commercial photo and video productions, with significant experience in home products or environments
- Experience in styling, visual merchandising or relevant retail/industry experience
Experience for Master Stylist Resume
- Skills: Administrative and operational
- Exceptional organization, creativity and communication skills.
- Incredible attention to detail and organization skills.
- Basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Help us create an amazing experience for our brides and ensure that every client has a positive and beautiful experience.
- Participate and work with a team effectively
Experience for senior stylist resume
- Experience in the fashion sector, image consulting, personal styling or personal shopping
- Demonstrate exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates agility and flexibility in managing customer interactions, both for pre-booked appointments and drop-in customers.
- Verify, review and approve your own product images before they go live
- Previous experience designing menswear in a commercial setting, preferably upscale.
Experience for junior stylist resume
- 1-3 years of experience building models in an eCommerce studio environment, preferably fancy.
- Experience designing figures in an e-commerce environment (preferably exclusive)
- Build a strong social media presence by following Holt Renfrew's Social Media Guidelines
- Cultivate strong relationships with Holt Renfrew purchasing office to ensure buying theory can be translated into on-site sales
- Experience in Retail and/or Visual Merchandising
- Demonstrate understanding of the customer and the online marketplace.
- Experience from premium to luxury selling capacity.
Product Stylist Resume Experience
- Previous styling experience in a commercial setting.
- Experience working with mannequins and models.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to adapt to work in the studio or on location as needed
- Managing a team with previous experience doing this
- Develop a solid and updated knowledge of designers, brands, trends, street style, detailing and editorial MR PORTER
- Significant experience designing menswear in a commercial setting (preferably upscale)
- Have 2-4 years of styling experience
Seasonal Stylist Resume Experience
- Retail and merchandising experience
- Very developed photographic style and creativity up to date with current trends. A strong sense of design, aesthetic balance and design is required.
- Select individual products and complete looks for all customer-facing experiences
- Two years of experience in product styling/fashion or as a visual marketer
- Tyling experience in commercial photography and film environments.
- Portfolio demonstrating styling techniques applied to still life photography and body photography
- You can offer a great customer experience.
Experience for stylist resume online
- Prioritization and time management.
- Provide consultation to all clients prior to performing services.
- Experience managing daily tasks to a transition schedule.
- Previous experience designing menswear in a commercial setting (preferably upscale)
- Styling experience in editorial/exclusive fashion and commercial environment
Experience for personal stylist resume.
- Get Creative Leadership approval on all color models created for each episode before they are sent to the designated vendor's animation studio
- Monitor team member schedules and make work assignments, ensuring work is prioritized appropriately
- Experience supervising others.
- Style or retail experience in the children's space
- Experience directing others
Experience for retail stylist resume
- Styling experience in models, fashion, hair/makeup required
- Experience and/or education in interior design, styling, or a related field
- Self-taught, highly flexible and able to deal with changes in direction or priorities
- Passion for offering a luxury experience every day
- Demonstrate confidence and competence as you demonstrate Dyson products
- Maintain knowledge of Karen Millen products and services, fashion trends and fabric care and demonstrate this knowledge through personal style clients.
- Try designing products for men and women.
- Manage photo pacing by prioritizing product to ensure items are taken on time to meet deadlines
Experience for salon stylist resume
- Proven performance in meeting individual sales targets
- Good eye for visual composition and merchandising
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the beauty industry is required.
- A strong and in-depth knowledge of designers and brands.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and exceptional attention to detail.
- Good eye for detail in clothing and confidence to try new ideas.
- Develop solid and up-to-date knowledge of NET-A-PORTER designers, brands, trends and editorial
- Maintain a good balance of goals and creative talent.
- Excellent knowledge of all designers and luxury brands.
List of Typical Skills for a Hairstylist Resume
Sales Stylist Resume Skills
- Demonstrate exemplary interpersonal skills by bringing your unique personality and traits to customer interactions.
- Creative ability with strong artistic skills, having an artistic eye and materializing creative vision.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen.
- He has proven sales skills.
- Agile with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, regulates accessories outside and inside the figure, keeping up with current trends.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal departments.
Master Stylist Resume Skills
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of color theory, two-dimensional composition, and styling techniques by submitting a portfolio
- Experience the style of products for commercial photo and video productions, with experience in products or home environments
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of color theory and two-dimensional composition by submitting a portfolio
- Experience in designing bedding and other soft fabrics/products is required
- 6+ years of experience in product design for commercial photo and video productions, with significant experience in product design or home environments
- Demonstrate and assist SW clients in solving color and finishing problems with effective and innovative methods.
- Post-college work experience, including experience in fashion styling for photography.
- Develop Counter Artist in-store sales and artistic skills
- Proven ability to execute effective sales techniques to achieve sales.
Skills for senior stylist resume
- Proven track record of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Shows leadership and decision-making skills.
- Maximize all sales opportunities while demonstrating exceptional customer service skills
- Use mobile devices and client apps efficiently to drive business
- He is client focused and adept at determining the most effective approach with each client.
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- State of the art customer service skills
Junior Stylist Resume Skills
- Team worker, with sufficient oral and written skills to communicate with all levels within the company.
- Deal with customers in an empathetic and confident manner. Effectively assess customer needs and provide solutions.
- Strong 'in-model' experience in an e-commerce environment (preferably exclusive)
- Meet deadlines with ease and report status updates efficiently
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and management.
- Relevant experience, preferably with similar work experience in a television production/publishing environment
Product Stylist Resume Skills
- Computer skills: desirable Excel, Word, Photoshop and Outlook
- Solid 'on model' experience in a luxurious e-commerce environment
- Experience: Recent and directly related culinary/restaurant experience of 5+ years is required
- Access to a P/C along with basic computer skills
- Possess design skills and an eye for composition.
- Effective interface at all levels of the organization
- Design and create effective and efficient color systems for current and target customers. Finishing systems must be factory compatible.
Seasonal Stylist Resume Skills
- Collaborate in obtaining the agreed KPIs for the Customer Experience team
- Provide personal consultation to all clients prior to performing services.
- Focus on the customer; determine the most effective approach with each client based on what the client wants
- Understand the fashion and luxury goods industry
- Build strong internal relationships to help drive the brand
Online Stylist Resume Skills
- Suggest ideas/feedback to store management on strategies to improve customer experience and maximize sales
- Buy the necessary ingredients, food and/or accessories for the photo session. Make sure the food/product/merchandise is correct before the photo shoot
- Bring good notions about jewelry photography
- Previous work experience in the Advertising/Marketing industry
- Responsible for food preparation, cooking, baking, or assembling dishes prior to home or on-location photo shoot
- Use the experience to train and support the styling team in quality and productivity, while demonstrating advanced styling techniques to team members.
personal stylist resume skills
- Proven and exceptional talent for understanding fashion, creating new style directions and being able to bring those ideas to life on set.
- Demonstrate precision and care in handling all aspects of inventory movement within your store and transfer between stores
- Experience working in a fast-paced retail environment and love it!
- Always keeping the customer experience, preparation and style of the merchandise in mind, providing as much product detail as possible while maintaining visual appeal.
- Experience working and driving KPIs and sales targets in a fast-paced retail environment
- Home furnishings, interior decorating experience, and/or interior design education
Retail Stylist Resume Skills
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers/customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Proven track record for developing original content shows and leading brainstorms
- Build strong personal relationships with customers to encourage customer loyalty and increase sales by meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Design and help SW clients solve color and finishing problems with effective and innovative methods
- Excellent at solving problems and being inventive.
- Create an inspiring, productive and easy shopping experience for every customer
- Interpret trends appropriately for Dick's Sorting Goods customer; styling techniques represent current fashion trends
- Organize and host customer engagement activities (e.g., dining, events, style appointments, shopping experiences, etc.) within your assigned geographic region
Salon Stylist Resume Skills
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude, love of fashion and hospitality
- Maintain a good balance between quality, quantity and time.
- Work experience related to minorist style or photography.
- It serves as an inspiration and sets a strong example of high service and style.
- She has a solid understanding of the trend and style that reflects the brand and the bridal industry.
- Demonstrate proper techniques for styling and preparing merchandise to minimize damage and retakes.
- Relevant experience in Visual Merchandising
- Demonstrate proper techniques for designing and preparing specific merchandise for electronic commerce.
- Product styling experience (inside and outside the model)
List of typical responsibilities on a hairstylist resume
Sales Stylist Resume Responsibilities
- Proficient in multiple online tools, including but not limited to MS Office Suite and Google products, and has intermediate technical skills
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with stylists, art directors, and production staff.
- Meet and exceed sales targets through personal service skills
- Related experience in Styling/Visual Merchandising
- Corporate experience in Styling / Visual Merchandising
- Good balance between achieving goals and creative style.
- Experience designing figures in an e-commerce environment (preferably exclusive)
- Be sure to research all new "crucial" tags before filming
Lead Stylist Responsibilities
- Passionate about maintaining the good long-term relationships we have with our clients and the effect our work has on them
- Suggest and design looks for Rue La La members, creating a personalized experience that matches the customer's profile and purchase history.
- Experience the style in a fast-paced commercial photography studio
- Experience in style or fashion in a corporate and field setting.
- Great understanding of digital photography, the pace and efficiency of the production studio.
- Solid and up-to-date knowledge of NET-A-PORTER designers, brands, trends and publishers.
Senior Stylist Resume Responsibilities
- Great knowledge of designers and brands.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- A great knowledge of designers and luxury brands.
- Being able to ask high-value questions and understand customer needs to personalize their experience.
- Operate with an appropriate level of urgency and focus at all times to meet the demands of the fast-paced QVC environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication styles.
- Before client appointments, move merchandise around the store as directed by the stylist.
- Provide a sophisticated, high-touch experience and exceptional service that aligns with Rue's commitment to its members.
Junior Stylist Resume Responsibilities
- Very knowledgeable and experienced with social media sites, particularly Instagram and Pinterest.
- I consistently drive excellent customer service with both internal and external clients
- Current valid cosmetology license
- Excellent oral and written communication in Japanese and English.
- Related experience in an environment of e-commerce, fashion, retail or photographic studio.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience/knowledge in the use of Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as Excel and MS Word
- Great ability to solve problems creatively to obtain maximum results.
Product Stylist Resume Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with our customer experience team, as needed, to resolve issues on behalf of customers.
- Demonstrate Karen Millen brand values through your customer services
- A strong sense of BHLDN and our client
- An expert communicator, organizer, prioritizer and problem solver.
- You are able to communicate clearly, accurately and confidently and build strong relationships.
Seasonal Stylist Resume Responsibilities
- Generally 6+ years of experience in an art or design related field, preferably as a stylist
- Deep and demonstrable experience with local standards, traditions and demands.
- Color and print experience in a comparable retail environment
- Skill and experience in styling hair in various styles and performing nail services.
- High energy, experienced in a fast-paced service environment with a passion for quality service.
- Strong contacts within the fashion space.
Online Stylist Resume Responsibilities
- Experience with social networks and influencers.
- Experience with massive campaigns.
- Experience as a personal shopper/stylist in an upscale or specialty retail environment
- Wide recognition of products and brands in the luxury goods market.
- Pre-style, arrange, and prep all clothing and accessories to ensure all items are ready for photography prior to catalog and editorial sessions.
- Build strong relationships with staff and store leaders in our stores
- Support coaching and training of sales advisors in elements of service and style.
- Design a group of 20 uploaded swatches, including accessories, and submit them to the Online Style Editor for daily approval
Personal Stylist Resume Responsibilities
- Develop and start your own customer base through understanding customer likes and dislikes.
- Design a group of 25 uploaded swatches, including accessories, and submit them to the Online Style Editor for daily approval
- Working knowledge of set construction, scene painting, and set construction is required.
- Outgoing, looking for challenges
- Drive and create appointment bookings to maximize opportunities
- Promote the service proposal to all customers, maximizing sales opportunities
- Support the design needs of the studio and the Stylist Manager.
- Registration and execution of the daily tasks of each client
- Working knowledge of Mac OSX and PC computing platforms.
retail stylist resume responsibilities
- Offering advice and style tips.
- Styling for various studio photo shoots and web marketing [includes trip to SF, CA]
- Make product recommendations to customers.
- Carrying out product demonstrations.
- Present information about new products.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Obtaining accessories and other necessary elements for photography setups.
- Elaboration of moodboards to show ideas and concepts for the appearance of images
Salon Stylist Resume Responsibilities
- Work closely with the store manager and VM to define the visual floor, update, and action moves for the store.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ability to learn internal software systems.
- Working knowledge of Capture One, InDesign, Photoshop, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Training store employees on Levi's Visual Guidelines
- Offering the highest level of customer service
- Representing peri sharp
- Assist senior stylist with all projects/needs
- Provide the WOW factor to all of our customers in accordance with the AllSaints brand values
Related to Stylist Resume Examples
Stylist AssistantResume Show
• Be professional, polite and attentive to your client, making the client's visit to the salon a special and pleasant experience, offering them magazines, hot and cold drinks or any other help they need • Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms and vigorous move to...
• Proven prioritization skills, organization...
• Demonstrates strong problem solving skills...
• Strong communication skills with...
Fashion Stylist CV Example
• Experience as a fashion styling assistant is required. • Proven communication, organization and time management skills are required.
• Well presented and with excellent comp...
• Strong communication skills to work with...
• Basic technology skills: familiarity with...
Stylist Resume Example
• Comply with all sanitation requirements per Colorado State Law • Two years of customer service required • Work well in a high pressure, fast paced environment while remaining calm and courteous • Promote and sell products (salon and other hotel features). .
•Good communicator with excellent clientele...
• Strong math, literacy, and computer skills.
• Proficient skills in cutting, coloring, b...
Manager, fashion resume sample
•Ensure proactive management of member presence/coverage (95% HUR)•Consistently use meetings/departmental meetings to communicate business conduct and procedural information •Implement and standardize processes based on region/country requirements •&.. .
• Excellent oral and written communication...
• Schedule and facilitate training sessions...
• Identify precise supply gaps and present...
Spa Manager Resume Example
• Previous supervisory and spa experience is a plus • Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays • Desire to provide an exceptional guest experience • Manages all purchasing activities • Tracks and maintains supply and ...
• Strong customer service orientation and...
• Proven leadership skills, including co...
•Excellent computer literacy, including: Ex...
Beauty Therapist Resume Example
•Plan an over-the-counter event each month •Responsible for providing a variety of five-star luxury spa treatments to members, hotel guests, and visitors •Track performance to ensure goals are met •Adhere to " Being the best" and ensuring exemplary performance Customer Service...
•Excellent management and communication...
•Brings enthusiasm, positive service attitude...
• Committed to their performance, delivering...